Southeast Louisiana Hunting & Fishing Guide
Duck hunting is a way of life for us here at Waterfowl Specialist Guide Service, and in the south there is nothing like living off our beautiful wetlands. There is an unspeakable feeling of joy watching the sun rising and having a flock of ducks committed to the decoys. Having a guide that has been born and raised in these marshlands with the ability to call any species of ducks is one of the many things we have to offer.
Another thing about us is that we do all hunts out of Gator Trax with pop up blinds, and we use the finest decoys on the market today. We take pride in customer satisfaction, insuring to make for an unforgettable experience which will be sure to keep you coming back for more. We are located in Shell Beach, Louisiana which is conveniently located only 35 mins from downtown New Orleans. Our land is privately leased marshes with a wide variety of species of both puddle and diving ducks. So come experience some of the finest duck hunting that Southeast Louisiana has to offer!
Call: (504) 258-4431
- Blast & Cast $1000.00 group of two, $400.00 for each additional person.
- Teal Hunts: $150.00 per person [no minimum]
- November – Duck Season – $225 per person, minimum 2 people
*All hunts include a professional guide/caller, decoys and boat/blind.
- 1-3 people $750.00 4 people $1000.00
- Includes Lunch & beverages, poles, tackle, live bait, fuel, ice, cleaning of the days catch.
DEPOSIT: 50% non-refunadable deposit is required upon booking.
Sleeps 6, has direct tv, leather sofa, screen patio that lets you view the pristine marshes. BBQ pit, boiling pots, and all the accommodations needed to make for an unforgettable experience in Shell Beach.
- Lodging is $200 per night (up to six people)
- Lodging with Meals Option $600.00 (up to six people)
- Check in time is 2 pm and check out time is at 11 am.